Scandium International Mining Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Jul 20, 2017 - SCY Announces Common Share Private Placement for a Total Of C$1,088,500 in Proceeds
Reno, Nevada - July 20, 2017 -- Scandium International Mining Corp. (the \'Company\' or \'SCY\') (TSX: SCY) announces that it has received subscription agreements for a total of 3,628,333 common shares at a price of C$0.30 per share for a total of C$1,088,500 in gross proceeds. The Company will not be paying any finders' fees on the transaction. A portion of the placement (3%) was sold to a director of the Company. Completion of the private placement is subject to approval by the Toro
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 - Quarterly report for period ending June 30, 2017
- Thu Jun 15, 2017 - Scandium International Consolidates 100% Ownership Of Nyngan Scandium Project; Scandium Investments Llc To Become Largest Shareholder
Reno, Nevada, June 15, 2017 -- Scandium International Mining Corp. (TSX:SCY) (\'Scandium International\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding and reached agreement with Scandium Investments LLC (\'SIL\'), to acquire SIL's 20% ownership of EMC Metals Australia Pty Ltd, (\'EMC-A\'). The transaction will increase the Company's ownership of EMC-A from 80% to 100%. EMC-A holds both the Nyngan and Honeybugle sc
- Fri Jun 9, 2017 - Scandium International Mining Corp. Announces Results of 2017 Annual General Meeting
Vancouver, B.C. Canada -- June 9, 2016 -- Scandium International Mining Corp. (TSX: SCY) (the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that its 2017 annual general meeting (the \'AGM\') was held on June 7, 2017.
At the AGM, all resolutions put to the shareholders were passed. Shareholders approved the re-appointment of Davidson + Company LLP as the Company's auditor. The number of directors was set at seven, with George F. Putnam, William B. Harris, Willem P.C. Duyvesteyn, Barry
- Tue May 30, 2017 - Newsfile Corp. Cross Time Report: Scandium International Mining Corp. and Lycopodium Sign EPCM Contract for Nyngan Scandium Project
Reno, Nevada, May 30, 2017 -- Scandium International Mining Corp. (TSX:SCY) (\'Scandium International\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that its subsidiary company, EMC Metals Australia Pty Ltd has signed an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (\'EPCM\') contract with Lycopodium Minerals Pty Ltd (\'Lycopodium\'), to build the Nyngan Scandium Project in New South Wales, Australia. The EPCM contract also provides for start-up and commissioning services.
- Fri May 5, 2017 - SCY Receives Mining Lease Grant for Nyngan Scandium Project
Reno, Nevada, May 5, 2017 -- Scandium International Mining Corp. (TSX:SCY) (\'Scandium International\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that its subsidiary company, EMC Metals Australia, has been granted a Mining Lease for the Nyngan Scandium Project in New South Wales (\'NSW\'), Australia. The Mining Lease (\'ML\') overlays select areas previously covered by two Exploration Licenses. The ML was granted by the Minister for Resources of the State of New South Wales
- Fri Mar 31, 2017 - Quarterly Report for period ending March 31, 2017
- Thu Mar 2, 2017 - SCY Enters Into Mou With Weston Aluminum For Master Alloy Manufacture
Reno, Nevada, March 2, 2017 -- Scandium International Mining Corp. (TSX:SCY) (\'Scandium International\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (\'MOU\') with Weston Aluminium Pty Ltd (\'Weston\') of Chatswood, NSW, Australia. The MOU defines a cooperative commercial alliance (\'Alliance\') to jointly develop the capability to manufacture aluminum-scandium master alloy (\'Master Alloy\'). The intended outcome of this Alliance will be to develo
- Sat Dec 31, 2016 - Annual statements for the period ending December 31, 2016
- Wed Nov 16, 2016 - Scandium International Announces Receipt of A$629,000 Net Tax Refund Under the Australian Government's Research & Development Incentive Program
Reno, Nevada, November 16, 2016 -- Scandium International Mining Corp. (TSX:SCY) (\'Scandium International\' or the \'Company\') today announced that its Australian subsidiary company has received an A$629,000 (approximately US$474,000) Research + Development (\'R+D\') Tax Incentive refund, net of costs to prepare and file. This refund is related to costs incurred in respect of the tax year ended June 30, 2016.
The refund was paid under the Australian Government's R+D Tax In